WHY CONTINUOUS METHANE EMISSIONS MONITORING?
Quick detection and repairing of micro leaks, and preventing costly downtime, fines, or damage to equipment.
Health and Safety:
Protect your employees and the surrounding community from hazardous pollutants.
Improve your reputation among customers, investors, and the public.
Identifying areas where the process can be improved to emissions reductions, hence cost savings and improved efficiency.
Provide transparent and accessible data to stakeholders – improve your ranking.
TECHNOLOGY – CUSTOMIZABLE AND MODULAR
- Measurement principle: Tunable Diode Laser Spectroscopy (TDLS)
- Robust aluminum housing unit with lifetime of 30 years
- Realtime, customizable dashboard
- High selectivity and long-term stability measurement
- Fast response time
- Resolution: 0.01 ppm
- Certified Recalibration and low maintenance
- 7 years sensor-lifetime
- Continuous sensor status monitoring